Wednesday 20 March 2013

Love Letters from a Terrorist: I Am David

Sign up before Midnight to watch our video,
Biggest Ponzi Scheme in U.S. History to Crash,”
and get our daily e-letter Investment Contrarians.

We respect your privacy!
We will never rent/sell your e-mail address.
That’s a promise! And you can opt out at any time.

I was thinking this morning about Cyprus, Chase bank “glitches,” and lessons learned. Don’t keep your money or valuables in banks. Pull it out. Now do you get why your great grandparents kept their money in mattresses during the Great Depression? They weren’t stupid. In the first Great Depression, the banks declared a holiday like they are in Cyprus and then looted their accounts. But in the years before that, the banks inflated the economy to suck everyone into debt. Then the banks cut off credit to bankrupt everyone. Then the banks foreclosed on everyone and then the banks owned everything. Duh. Now use your heads. By a show of hands, how many of you think that Chase’s bank “glitch” was a test run for the reaction of American people when the IMF and FED do to the US what is being done to Cyprus? The bankers that dominate Europe work in concert with American bankers. It is time to tear the curtain away from these wizards and put them on trial for treason and execute them. May the simplicity of these truths sink into the thick skulls of Americans. The banksters are the real terrorists.  Forget Al-Qaeda and bogeymen in caves wearing turbans. The anti-Christ is a perfectly groomed, clean cut, professionally dressed, Ivy league educated, pious-looking, conservative/liberal, politically correct, Obama/Romney, left-right smiling serpent. The devil comes as an angel of light. He is Ted Bundy…He is charming…He is the life of the party…He presents himself as your best friend and brother as prepares to kill your family. These are the people who now run our government. People like Janet Napolitano with her sex parties in DHS offices while sexually degrading male employees. It’s fully known and no one gets in trouble. Nothing happens, because she has information to black mail the very people who would hold her accountable. The mafia has taken America. They are incompetent. They are insane. They are filled with arrogance. They believe in their own lies. Then they send out thugs who they have hired as police to bash your brains out if you don’t submit.

The bottom line? America is a powder keg. It is ready to explode. The government is arming against the people. The people are arming against the government. At some point, you just act. At some point, you stop taking the punches and tazer shocks and you commit to swing back because there is nothing left to do when you’ve been pushed into a corner. You stop cooperating with your abusers. You read the Bible and then you realize that it is a book filled with God-sanctioned violence by oppressed peoples.

These banskter, corporate, and political elite think that there is no stopping them. They feel they have accounted for every contingency. They believe you Americans are broken and dominated. They feel that they have all the weapons necessary for global and complete domination.
Can you match their technology? No. By God’s design, were you ever intended to? No. You are where you are at this moment in time for a reason. Let me retell you an old story with some new lessons. You all know that David killed Goliath, but before he faced him his own family was angry at him for challenging Goliath. David’s own family did not believe in him and opposed him. Open your Bible and read with me.

1 Samuel Chapter 17

Verse 28 When Eliab, David’s oldest brother, heard him speaking with the men, he burned with anger at him and asked, “Why have you come down here? And with whom did you leave those few sheep in the wilderness? I know how conceited you are and how wicked your heart is; you came down only to watch the battle.”

You see, David’s family called him “conceited” and “wicked” for wanting to stand up against Goliath! Isn’t that revealing? We patriots are the good guys and when we stand up people assume we’re just there to put on a show and start fights so we can sit back and watch the violence we’ve allegedly created. Yes, this has happened to me often. People say they are afraid of me for speaking about the threat of civil war in America as if it is my fault! Am I the one building a DHS army with armored tanks, automatic machine guns, and enough bullets to fight at TWENTY YEAR WAR IN AMERICA?! And yet I’m the “wicked” one for preparing the people to fight back. We patriots don’t just face the opposition of the elite. We face the opposition of the very people who will also be victims of the elite. The VICTIMS oppose us, the very people we’re trying to save. They say to us, Get back to your dead end job tending sheep in the wilderness as your country burns to the ground.
What did David answer to his oldest brother?

Verse 29 “Now what have I done?” said David. “Can’t I even speak?”

I guess that we patriots are just supposed to shut up and take it. Are we to sit idly by and not even talk about what is happening in our nation and then be blamed for it if we do talk about it? Speaking of killing the messenger…But I’ll tell you something about these people like David’s brother Eliab. At the bottom of it all they are not only in denial. They are cowards. They don’t believe in themselves and so they project their cowardice onto us so that they will be comfortable. They want us to fail with them so as to justify their own lack of effort and commitment to truth. Eliab was a tall, large man who the prophet Samuel thought was the next king. Imagine a big soldier or policeman. Though he looked the part on the outside, he was a coward within.

David had what we all must have: VALOR and FAITH. He wasn’t there for fame or money. He wasn’t there to over analyze his enemy. He was there to take action with the conviction that the universe embraces truth and justice. I agree. I will NOT live in a world of tyranny and if that is the choice then the earth will have to spit me out of its bloody mouth, because I WILL NOT KNEEL TO TYRANNY. The elite of this earth can kill my wife and children. They can steal all of my property. They can ruin my reputation. They can cut off my arms and legs. They can break this body. But as long as I still live I will drag myself by my teeth to a microphone and cry out for freedom. My dear America, I will not live like this with you. I will not be a slave with you. I will not go to a labor camp with you. I will not watch America fall with a whimper. I will lash out like a wolf. I will hunt until I am done for. I welcome the oppression because it will unlock the complete primal programming of my cosmic soul, the full force of my indignation. If our society kills me like me, then what does that say about our society? It says that our society is sewage and mother earth will devour it.
What do you believe? Do you believe that because you don’t have a nuclear arsenal you should bend over and let the government sodomize you in every conceivable way?

To his credit, King Saul met with David and believed in him. Saul was going to arm David in the manner of Goliath.

Verses 38-39 Then Saul dressed David in his own tunic. He put a coat of armor on him and a bronze helmet on his head. David fastened on his sword over the tunic and tried walking around, because he was not used to them. “I cannot go in these,” he said to Saul, “because I am not used to them.” So he took them off.

What do you take from that? David did not have the most advanced arsenal of his day. Certainly, those watching thought David was unprepared. Certainly, his own family thought he was going to die.

Verse 40 Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd’s bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine.
David is the epitome of someone taking the proverbial knife to a gun fight. He selected the stone of a stream, the work of mother nature. What will you use? I don’t know who you are going to face in this life. I don’t know how you can possibly succeed. I only know that it can be done.
My grandfather told me a story about when he was younger and he and a friend were surrounded some boys to beat them. He said if you are every surrounded and you know there will be a fight and you can’t get out of it, then you hit hard and you hit first. His friend picked out the leader and punched him down. The crowd parted. They left.

What did David do after he and Goliath exchanged words?

Verses 48-51As the Philistine moved closer to attack him, David ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him. Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell facedown on the ground. So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone; without a sword in his hand he struck down the Philistine and killed him. David ran and stood over him. He took hold of the Philistine’s sword and drew it from the sheath. After he killed him, he cut off his head with the sword.

Did he let Goliath have the first crack at him? No. Everyone thought he was a dead man and yet the epic battle was over in seconds. The unbeatable foe was defeated in less than a minute. Did David wait for Goliath to wake up and give him a sporting chance? No. He took Goliath’s own giant sword and cut off his head. He made victory certain and complete. And do they won their freedom. Happily ever after…?

There is actually only one question I have of myself and all of us. Are you worthy? Are you worthy of freedom or just decadent? If you are liberated, what will you do with your new liberty? If you were rich would you really be any different that the elite we already have?  A true warrior is like David: IMPECCABLE. But then David fell from grace after he was older. If I liberate Nevada with my sacrifice, what will Nevada become? Is Nevada ready for real freedom? I love Nevada, but as a father I think of my own children. If being rich means watching my children become spoiled and wicked, I’d rather be poor. My grandmother told me a story about a multi-million dollar deal that fell through for their family when they sold the land which is now home to a large university in Utah. She said, “I don’t think we were ready for that money.”

My dear Nevada, if I as your David set you free, will you show me that you’ll do something different with your money that what the elite already do? If so, what? Will you do more than build huge houses and drive fast cars? Will you do more than compete with your neighbors and grind the faces of the poor? Will you do more than ignore the third world peoples who produce the goods you consume? Will you go with me to the depths of the oceans and to the peaks of the mountains to make our earth sacred? Will you reach out beyond your borders and make Nevada the envy of the Union? Will you value the life of a child in Pakistan as much as one in Sandy Hook? Will you give of your wealth to offer relief to children you’ll never meet? Will you accept NO as an answer when natives want to keep their ancestral lands free from industrial “development”? Will you be willing to learn the medicine of the shamans that rivals your own and has lasted much longer? Will you be honest about your own savagery and human sacrifices in Western society’s wars? Will you get outside and grow gardens and raise animals? Will you engage the life cycle? Will you weep with me in the sorrow of war until we try something new? Will you weep with me in joy at giving birth to your children instead of killing them? Will you men make your women safe so they actually want to have your children instead of killing your clones? Will you rejoice in your infants and those of mother nature’s creations? Will you concern yourselves with the worries of a field mouse and a sparrow? Will you go with me to find out Whoever put us here on earth and why? Will you stop playing games long enough to ask the most serious questions and sit with me under the Bohdi tree until we get some answers no matter how long it takes? Will you become impregnated with a new world? How much longer must our world hang on a cross? How much more of this “civilization” can we take? Will we be more than my father David? Will we succeed where he failed? Will you support me in unfolding into whoever I was designed to become as I do the same for you?

Whether or not you answer my questions, just know that I love you and I suffer with you. I hope together we can do some things differently. May our souls yawn as wide as eternity and shake the earth’s future.
Love,
David
Read More : nevadagovernor2014

Sign up before Midnight to watch our video,
Biggest Ponzi Scheme in U.S. History to Crash,”
and get our daily e-letter Investment Contrarians.

We respect your privacy!
We will never rent/sell your e-mail address.
That’s a promise! And you can opt out at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment